HR Specialist (Admin) - limited role
• To develop, proposes or implement methods, processes or programs related to admin: e.g. assures integrity and consistency of systems, personnel files, processes and policies, and maintains records and policies in accordance with the law; update employee data (new hires, terminates, changes, etc.)
• To prepare and distributes various reports for management and authorities.
• To respond to inquiries from management or employees related.
• You have advanced English knowledge
(German knowledge represents an advantage);
• You have 3-5 years experience in a similar position;
• You have strong Labor law knowledge;
• You have good knowledge of Fiscal code;
• You have knowledge and experience with HR specific tools (UCMS TH, Revisal, another admin tool);
• Basic payroll knowledge
• You have MS Office advanced knowledge;
• Strong process analysis and systematic thinking.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and relevant experience in working with confidential information.
Job ID: 104459
Organization: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time