Department: Controlling and Finance
Mode of Employment: Unlimited / full-time
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens’ worldwide business operations and processes and provides independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens’ Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance division as Director (m/f) - CF A Compliance Audit - Export Controls and Customs (ECC) in Munich.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Represent CF A within Siemens, solidifying CF A as a trusted business partner
• Your goal is to drive change through development of CF A’s export controls audit strategy and help manage risks for the company
• You will own the client relationship role with senior management
• Use your expertise to conceptualize, design, plan and lead audit engagements, looking for new and better ways to provide assurance on corporate risks
• Review your team’s findings, providing feedback to ensure accurate reporting to the client
• Lead closing meetings with management, presenting findings, conclusions and recommended improvements
• You will live the CF A People Strategy; lead your team by example, be a career coach and mentor
• You will contribute to recruiting activities; identify top talent and participate in interviews
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• Strong academic history, including a degree in business, law, international affairs or comparable from an accredited university
• At least 10 years international strategic trade controls experience within a global corporation, law firm, government agency or ‘Big Four’ business advisory practice
• Expert knowledge of U.S. export control laws, including OFAC and BIS regulations
• Experience with multiple export control systems (e.g.: EU, Germany, and/or Asia) and with corporate export control compliance programs preferred
• Strong desire and drive to develop into future key leadership role
• Fluent in English; additional languages are an advantage
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees.
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.