Gas Turbine Product Development Module Integrator
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power and Gas, Gas Turbine
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Advancement of the Gas turbine product development through project management in R&D activities.
- Translate and breakdown product targets to sub system, component and part targets.
- Product development support for component engineering.
- Manage interfaces and provide integration support between different components.
- Support introduction of new technology into component design.
- Work with procurement and manufacturing to ensure that parts are meeting requirements in terms of quality, cost and schedule.
- Support R&D planning process for future FY’s.
- Support testing and field validation including testing in the test bed engine.
- Lead and facilitate fast resolution of technical issues using the validation issue process. This includes evaluation of a root cause, solution development and implementation followed by verification/validation.
- Apply principles of Integrated Product Development (IPD) and Siemens Development System (SDS) and promote this as a culture to achieve targets.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Mechanical or Aerospace engineering graduate/Post graduate from recognized college/university
- 3 to 10 years of experience in gas turbine, aerospace or equivalent field in two or more roles (engineering, quality, procurement, supplier, …).
- Excellent working knowledge of the design and manufacture of gas turbines.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to direct multi-skilled professional teams, Ability to establish relationships, build networks in a global team setup. Be comfortable working on different development projects, with colleagues in multiple time zones.
- Strong project management experience and drive; demonstrated ability to receive a development target and drive it to completion.
- Proven examples of proactive leadership and initiative.
- Familiarity with the Product Development Process (PDP) as well as six sigma and lean principles and tools .
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 104475
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time