Title: Software Architect
Organization: SHS DC IND DS AI
Mode of employment: Full time only
Digitalization disrupts healthcare while boosting the speed and possibilities of today's and tomorrow's medical care. You need IT solutions that enable you to provide better prevention and more effective treatment for more people at lower cost. Siemens Healthineers - Digital Services offers the whole spectrum of digital health with AI powered Applications, Digital Platforms, Decision Support Systems and Population Health Management solutions. This will increase the value of our customer’s core processes by turning data into information that provides new insight into healthcare’s most challenging questions.
SHS DC IND DS is a key partner for Digital Services in developing digital products.
What are my responsibilities?
As a Software Architect, for AI based Radiology solutions, you will be required to:
• Create Architectural Concepts and devise technical solutions for innovative AI powered Radiology Applications on the Cloud
• Design software components based on the requirements of the product / platform and ensure that software architecture meets the expectations of business
• Derive technical roadmap and propose state-of-the-art technology alternatives
• Contribute to elaborate software requirements and other specifications needed for development tasks
• Support project planning activities through estimation, identification of integration points, technical risks & mitigations, etc.
• Ensure testability of the design and support test-automation design
• Participate in validation of implemented features
• Evaluate tools & technologies and perform prototypes
• Coach and mentor team members regarding software design approach, technology, tools, methods and various software quality aspects
• Advise in make or buy decisions
Qualification: Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science & Engineering, or equivalent
Experience level: 10+ years in software development with at least 2 - 3 years as an Architect
• Sound knowledge of application development on Windows platform
• Thorough understanding of Design principles, tools & methods
• Hands-on experience in Distributed Computing architectures and communication paradigms like REST, Web-Services, etc.
• Expertise in programming languages & toolkits: Angular 6, C# .Net Core, SQL, REST APIs, PowerShell, Python, and experience with Cloud-based applications / services (e.g. Azure PaaS)
• Excellent insights into Architectural and design patterns and usage of modeling tools
• Expertise in design review, code reviews and integration of software components in large systems
• Sound knowledge of software engineering processes
• Good understanding of Deployment Pipelines, DevOps and related tools / methods (e.g. Container technologies) is desirable
• Familiarity with Radiology (Reading & Reporting) domain and related standards (e.g. DICOM and HL7) is preferable.
Required Soft-skills & Other Capabilities:
• Excellent problem solving, Decision making skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent communication and extensive experience in working with multiple stakeholders across geographies
• Ability to work independently
• Self-motivated and self-driven
• Excellent team player with capabilities to technically lead the team and motivate team-members.