Business Group VAT Tax Manager (m/f/diverse)
There are not many companies that have such a variety of business activities like Siemens. We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently and support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Do you enjoy working with complicated indirect tax challenges? Do you have a good understanding of the EU / international VAT legislation? Are you able to easily adjust to often changing business and legislational environment? We are looking for experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
- The global tax department is part of the Corporate Finance department, today consisting of more than 700 tax and customs subject matter experts involved in all Siemens Group related financial processes. As a Group VAT Manager (m/f/diverse) you have the opportunity to manage complex indirect tax issues within an international environment.
- You are responsible for the global coordination of internal as well as external business activities and legal matters related to VAT, indirect taxes and other issues from a legal company perspective
- As a Tax expert you participate in and/or drive projects by bringing new ideas and approaches to the table in all matters related to VAT and other indirect taxes.
- You act as an advisor to all your internal and external stakeholders such as the business organization within Siemens and other entities within Siemens strategic participations as well as external parties such as tax- and customs authorities.
- Since you are part of an organization of experienced Global Financial Process Managers you will be part of a global community and we are looking forward to enrich your network with new ideas and encourage you to take initiative and responsibility.
- You work on projects across the world on a broad range of topics and based on your experience, you might be assigned specific focus areas such as geographical focus or content focus. However, you will continue to have a broad VAT role.
- Reporting to the head of the Business Group Tax Management Indirect Taxes is also part of your new area of responsibility.
- You successfully completed your university degree in Law or Finance and Business Administration.
- Preferable you have 3-5 years of experience in the areas of European as well as international VAT.
- You also have experience in defining and designing internal and external business flows from a legal perspective.
- You have proven experience on delivering timely results and excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of financing models of larger industrial companies is an advantage.
- Fluent English skills round off your profile.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Cosima Schulz.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 104489
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time