Gas Turbine - R&D Project Engineer
Gas Turbine – Project Engineer
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As part of the Gas Turbine Engineering project management office, the candidate is expected to provide global project management for planning, execution and monitoring of R&D projects/programs.
• You develop and maintain detailed technology project schedules using MS Project Enterprise
• You establish and coordinate overview of budget, milestones and resource plans to facilitate regular monitoring
• Facilitate execution through coordination across multiple functions including engineering, business controlling, supply management, manufacturing development and other interfaces as required
• Furthermore, you support project/program portfolio planning, prioritization and resource allocation
• You facilitate regular program reviews, support resolution of resource, budget or schedule conflicts as needed
• You facilitate project stand up meetings
• Establish and provide standardized reports on program/project health
• You facilitate change requests and support risk mitigation/ management
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• You received a bachelor’s in engineering or Business Management with 5 to 10 years of experience in project management/engineering field
• You have already gained longtime work experience in R&D project management working across multiple functions
• Professional experience developing program plans, monitoring and control plans in an engineering environment
• Experienced in managing/coordinating projects remotely in a globally distributed setup
• Basic knowledge of gas turbine product, technology and product development practices
• You have expertise working in MS Office (Project, Excel & PowerPoint), SAP and Team Center to facilitate project execution.
• Business fluent in English and German as well as intercultural experience
• Project Management certification is preferred but not required
• Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 104490
Organization: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time