Field Service Engineer
Responsible for installation, initial testing, operation, maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and modification of customer equipment and systems.
• Performs full range of standard work for the professional field. Refers complex, unusual problems to others.
• Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations.
• Perform on-site technical and operational support in the design, development, installation and maintenance of equipment and systems of a complex nature.
• Perform complex site surveys to develop base or installation design plans.
• Provides customer training on maintaining and adjusting complex equipment.
• Completes and submits reports covering all job activity.
• Performs in maintaining complex tools, test equipment, calibration items, etc.
• May complete the planning and estimating of labor categories, rates, material dollar costs, transportation expenses and per diem rates to complete complex proposals.
• Performs the review of complex task plans, drawings, and installation schematics and provides continual guidance throughout task duration
• Bachelor of Science in Electromechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3-5 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
• Availability for working on project sites
• Good verbal and written communicator in Spanish and English
• Technical Report writing skills
- Control Systems programming and troubleshooting
- Solving problems
- Critical thinking
- Customer orientation
- Results orientation
- Leadership and teamwork
- Adaptability – flexibilility
- High ethical standards and responsibility