Do you want to be part of Siemens Energy Management?
Our job is get energy from where it is produced to where it is used – as safely and efficiently as possible. More than ever, our customers need cost effective solutions which are fit for a low carbon world, and we’re finding smart answers to some of tomorrows big challenges. We value innovative thinking and we know our best ideas come from working together. Most of all, we’re making sure we get the best from our technology, and our people.
Almost 8 billion people live on the earth today, a number that will swell to 11 billion by the end of the century. Addressing the demands of a growing and ever more demanding population, while mitigating the impact on the earth, is at the heart of what Siemens does; making a difference to the flow of energy and the places where we work and live. Together we are part of shaping an-all electric world and creating perfect places.
Higher apprenticeships are a practical way to kick start an exciting career. Based in Manchester, you will develop your skills and earn a salary at the same time. Over your apprenticeship, you’ll work towards a professional qualification while gaining hands-on experience in one of the biggest companies in the world.
- Lead digitalization key business areas here at Siemens together with our customers
- Focus on areas that will shape the future designing electrical systems and products
- Become part of a highly skilled team and work closely with our engineers to create groundbreaking solutions
- Join a community of like minded engineers, maintaining professional and technical knowledge to stay at the forefront of innovation.
- You are a naturally curious person and you want to expand your skill set across engineering
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; and you’re looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- You always have an eye on tomorrow, with us, you’ll be laying the groundwork for exciting innovations influencing the future of Smart Infrastructure.
- You enjoy working with highly skilled colleagues from around the world
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions to diverse challenges.
Minimum educational requirements
You will have achieved or be on track to achieve 3 A-Levels or BTEC equivalent including maths, grade A*-B along with a grade 5 (C) or above in English language and maths.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 352,000 great minds building the future, one day at a time. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.