Application Services Product Manager (m/f/diverse) for Cardiovascular IT (syngo Dynamics)
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Application Services Product Manager (m/f/diverse) for Cardiovascular IT (syngo Dynamics) to support us at Headquarters as Product Manager and Operational Education Specialist for syngo Dynamics. Develop and implement the global education strategy for our Cardiovascular Imaging and Information Solution (CVIS).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You define, communicate and monitor a global Application Training Strategy for our cardiovascular imaging solution, especially through leveraging synergies across our Syngo Imaging IT portfolio
- You implement a systematic and standardized customer training delivery during the entire lifecycle, including the development of blended learning concepts that mix onsite and online training elements, and working with our media production team to support the development of that content
- You expand and professionalize our worldwide clinical specialist workforce by developing an internal training curriculum and certification profile together with our internal Training Center
- You develop new value-added education portfolio elements, for example consultation and customization of Cardiology-wide departmental structured reporting
- You plan and implement the communication of new Syngo technologies to the regional application specialists, i.e. webcasts and newsletters
- You deliver international customer training to support our local organizations, and bring customer feedback into our R&D process
- You support EMEA product sales and marketing, including demonstrations at congresses and in our Siemens Healthineers Experience Center at Headquarters in Forchheim
- You support marketing during the introduction phase and escalations, acting as an expert
- You deliver customer excellence, and represent Siemens Healthineers and Education Services with professionalism and a focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services für Bildgebung & Therapie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of medicine, or natural/medical science/engineering
- You have several years of work experience as an Application Specialist, Radiographer/Radiology technologist (e.g. past experience with syngo Dynamics, Sensis, Siemens Angiography or Ultrasound)
- You have a wide and in-depth understanding of clinical processes in the cardiology department
- Ideally you have experience in project or product management
Your attributes and skills:
- You will be working in an international environment, therefore you are fluent in English; other languages are an advantage
- Exceptional communication skills are required, together with presenter/trainer skills, including sales presentation skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 60%) is also a request
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 104531
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time