Fleet Reliability Engineer
Siemens Aero-derivative Gas Turbines (AGT) is currently recruiting for a Fleet Reliability Engineer within our Technical Services function. Working with Gas Turbine Solutions Engineering, you will be based at the services headquarters in Warwick and will work with a diverse team of engineers across the AGT organisation.
Over the past few years, our aero-derivative turbine business has successfully grown to be a £1 billion per annum global business by focusing on the supply and support of aero-derivative gas turbine packages and equipment to the global oil & gas and power generation markets. The business has supplied over 4,000 gas turbines to customers in over 80 countries accumulating over 200 million hours of operating experience. It is our vision to be the customers' first choice for distributed power generation and compression systems solutions.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage and maintain the fleet reliability databases for AGT products in order to identify common or recurring issues.
- Work closely with our Data Centre to manage data input and quality and to ensure that AGT services requirements are fulfilled by the latest developments in IT architecture
- Provide support to the project and product specific improvement programmes, including working with the regional based Technical Support teams and Field Services.
- Present Fleet reliability work and programmes to our customers
- Provide support to fleet life cycle engineering and cost reduction activities.
- Travel overseas and offshore may be required on occasion in support of main responsibilities.
What do I need to qualify?
- As a minimum: a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an engineering or associated discipline
- Working knowledge of data visualisation tools and techniques ( MS Excel, Tableau, Qlikview etc)
- Familiarity with and experience in failure mode analysis with ability to problem solve and effectively communicate findings
- Knowledge of reliability engineering and statistical analysis is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently in English
Siemens has been at the forefront of engineering innovation for over 160 years. Its Gas Turbine businesses are world renowned for the research, development, manufacture and lifetime support of industrial gas turbines to the global oil and gas and power generation industries. Our expertise is constantly evolving and our business keeps growing. As part of this, we rely on the innovation and creative thinking from our employees.
This role forms part of the Power Services division and is the world’s leading supplier of products, services and solutions for power generation. Its extensive portfolio comprises of highly efficient technologies for thermal power plants, renewables, power transmission and for the extraction, processing and transport of oil and gas.
Job ID: 104532
Organization: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time