This position is for a summer internship. As our intern, you will have the opportunity to work in an international team and contribute to our research and development projects as a test engineer.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support the implementation and further improvement of our power electronics lab;
- Plan and build test setups for converter systems;
- Support our engineers with testing the converters;
- Plan, develop, build and test printed circuit boards such as for measurements and power supplies;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc. in electrical engineering or shortly before achieving it;
- Good English language skills;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Curiosity about technical, especially electrical machines;
Nice to have
- Lab experience;
- Experience with electronic circuit design;
- Experience with programming (C).
Job ID: 104579
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time