Strategy & Business Development Intern
Intern – Strategy & Business Development
Siemens Mobility Limited
What are my responsibilities?
• Support CEO in strategy-related topics (e.g. target monitoring, workshop preparation, Resource Management)
• Support Business Development Team in ad hoc tasks, account management, market / business intelligence tasks and Go2market
• Support Digital Mobility Team in developing new business models and "Proof of Concepts" for digital services and MindSphere applications
• Assistance in Global Account Management & Development for a global rail operator (China, Hong Kong, Australia, UK, Sweden, Germany)
• CRM (Philos) process advancement & data quality monitoring
• Act as key contact person within the organization to support Management and Philos users in various topics such as report development, user optimization etc.
What do I need to qualify for this internship?
• Knowledge & previous experience in strategy & business development
• Advanced knowledge in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint)
• Strong analytical, organizational, presentation and communication skills
• Strong technical affinity and interest in Digitalization topics
• Ability to work independently and result oriented
• High level of written and spoken English, German is a plus
• Familiarity with programming concepts and advanced Excel functions is preferred
• Experience with data analytics and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) is preferred
• Experience with the Siemens CRM tool Philos is a plus
• Previous experience with Siemens is preferred
Your arena – What do we offer you!
• Work close with the management of a digital leading region and get insides in
all facets of management related topics and learn from them
• Opportunity to work on innovative Mobility solutions for APAC region and global operating customer to be scaled globally
• Live in a melting pot of cultures and in a fascinating city, which connects the Asian world with the Western world
Job ID: 104582
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either