Sales Controlling Specialist
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Sales Controlling/Financial specialist to be responsible for the Controlling and Financial activities within the Imaging sales group.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible of the business administration activities within sales group : Planning and maintaining cost centers, controlling P&L value flow.
- Preparation, input and control of monthly forecasts e.g. New Orders, revenue, gross profit, cash flow, (controlling activities).
- Analyse cost calculations for the projects and prepare Sales and service offers and contracts towards the customers accordingly.
- Align the Forecast and budget figures according to the CRM activities, adjust monthly basis where needed.
- Monthly preparation of reporting, analysis and circulation for the management.
- Participating in intra-departmental and inter-departmental improvement initiatives/ projects.
- Being responsible for activities to optimize and standardize accounting and controlling processes
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.tr/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics
- Very good command of English
- Advanced level of knowledge on MS office programs, SAP know-how is an asset.
Your attributes and skills:
- Analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach and good communication skills are required competencies
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.siemens.com.tr/web/1201-10707-1-1/siemens_turkiye_-_tr/siemens_turkiye/ust_menu/is___kariyer As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 104593
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time