SXVT Data analysis engineer 数据分析工程师
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Data Analysis Engineer.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. You will analyze data for different purposes. The data are from customer side and being collected via remote data transfer.
2. You will support the local R&D department, the local factory and the quality installed base department in Germany.
3. You will create concepts where and how to store data for easy and fast access.
4. You will analyze big data by tools and by creating and programming software algorithm by yourself.
5. Your task is also to develop software for your own purpose (to solve above mentioned questions more efficiently) and for other stakeholders (especially for the group from Germany)
6. You will create the documentation especially specifications for software-code and test the software.
7. You will also be responsible for field support and troubleshooting per request
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
1. You have Bachelor degree or above in information science, data science, mathematics, physics, Electronic Engineering.
2. You have at least 5 years’ experience in Software development, especially in those topics: software requirement engineering, software design and development, software trouble shooting, bugfix and installation, software process improvement, data science/analytics.
3. You are object oriented software engineering experience in .NET Framework ,C#, VB and xml for small and large software systems.
4. You have knowledge about computed tomography, clinical workflows, system engineering and big data, website development.
5. You have IT knowledge with Microsoft office especially excel and Web applications.
6. You should have detailed knowledge of databases (MySQL, SQL), data processing and analysis.
7. You have ability to multi-task.
Your attributes and skills:
1. You have strong sense of responsibility, proactive and positive coordination and communication.
2. You have good team working skills and systematic and structured working style.
3. You can use English fluently – written and oral.
4. You are able to familiarize yourself fast in complex technical topics. And to penetrate these and derive solutions.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 104595
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time