With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
As your trusted partner, the Process Industries and Drives division can support you in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of your products, processes and plants. We can thus help you measurably increase your productivity and improve your time to market – with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Process Industries and Drives. Here, we’re hiring for a Software Developer. In this role, you’ll work more as a Design and development of UI applications in charge of one or more software projects, Engineers also serve as Technical advisers to management and provide design perspective on requirements. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
What you need to make real what matters
UI (Angular JS) developer with development Experience: 2 to 5 years as UI software developer with
- Experience good knowledge & experience of Java/J2ee
- Unit testing using Jasmine and karma.
- Good understanding of Web standards, CSS-Based design, cross-browser compatibility.
- Good to have knowledge of SVG’S
- Design principles and patterns
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- REST services integration and unit testing concepts
- Software development processes / methodologies
And preferably working
- in an Agile environment with continuous integration and deployment process
- Debugging and investigation skills.
- Strong Analytical skill
- Good communication skills
This role is primarily based at Karnataka (Bangalore). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Process Industries and Drives at: and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 104599
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time