Application Service Engineer - Fire
- Provide technical application support (predominantly phone and IT remote) to Siemens Partners (VAPs) and customers across AU/NZ on the Siemens Cerberus Pro fire detection system and associated software.
- Deliver comprehensive technical training courses to VAPs, customers and internal colleagues on the Siemens fire detection offerings.
- Provide product selection advice to assist partners to best design and quote Siemens fire detection systems
- Manage local technical support enquiries and escalate to global support services where necessary
- Fire detection application knowledge with a minimum 3 years experience within the fire industry
- Experience in fault finding and servicing of electronic equipment and systems
- Experience with Siemens fire detection products would be advantageous but not essential
- Relevant engineering degree or trade qualification
- Understanding of computer software and programming of software-driven systems
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to undertake business travel as necessary
Job ID: 104609
Organization: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time