What are my responsibilities :
Support the engineering team to :
- Setup, maintain and verify the System and Testing
and Commissioning KPI:
- Document submittal
- Design status
- Activities progress
- Plan update
- Coordinate the Testing and Commissioning administrative activities
- Track and following up the delivery on time of the deadline for Letters, RFI, documentation, order , MRIR
- Maintain, update and coordinate the system action log and activities
- Responsible for taking and maintaining minutes-of-meeting during systems meeting
- Support preparation of monthly reports
- Contribute, implement and improve engineering management process and reports
What do I need to qualify for this job ?
- A degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- Ability to work with a multinational team and in an international environment
- Strong Organization and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, mainly in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-pace and dynamic environment
What else do I need to know ?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply ?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 104686
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time