Manager Engineering, Commissioning & Services Manegement Systems
- Manages organization unit assigned, and leads, motivates and develops dedicated professionals;
- Drives the development of technical standards and procedures for assigned Projects and Service Activities in the area of Management Systems, IT & Total Building Solutions;
- Defines & implements functional specific policies, processes or methods to fulfill the superior Engineering strategy for our customers;
- Interfaces with the international Building Technologies and Siemens Netherlands divisions networks to optimize and develop engineering approach;
- Coaches the engineering teams across all Building Technologies units towards the Engineering strategy;
- Plans and allocates resources and budgets to Engineering projects and Service Activities;
- Able to think and act on an higher vocational or university education level (WO);
- Extensive work experience in a technical environment and at least 5 years of experience in a management role;
- Excellent collaboration skills to establish alignment between departments and technical disciplines;
- Proven knowledge & experience in the above defined responsibilities;
- Drives for higher performance;
- Defines strategy for own area of control;
- Takes action to add extra value to the customer;
- Mobilizes others to initiate change;
- Establishes a collaborative & intrapreneurship culture;
- Empowers team to perform;
- Experience with Systems Engineering, cyber security, IT and/or Engineering projects.
- A good salary.
- 27 days' holiday and 13 days "working time reduction" (ADV) days per year.
- You will be part of an international network.
- Continuous development opportunities thanks to our training offer.
- Fitness and seated massage opportunities during or after work.
Job ID: 104699
Sector: Building Technologies
Ervaringsniveau: Experienced Professional
Soort baan: Fulltime