Job title: Tableau Admin
Change the future with us.
- Platform management of the Siemens wide Tableau server landscape - this includes: installation / upgrade / configuration of the Tableau servers
- Preparing and running test installations of the test of new Tableau server releases, support users with issues during test
- Provide end user support (via mail, tickets, SSN) for all platform related topics
- Support with budget and forecast calculations for the platform
What you need to make real what matters.
- Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics)
- Manage certificates (for SSL access and SAML responses) and passwords, especially replace them in time before expiration
- Monitoring the servers with respect to CPU usage, memory usage, intrusion, ... incl. log analysis
- Take care of the security of the Tableau servers incl. compliance with our Siemens environment
- Analysis and solving of all upcoming security issues
- Do requests for opening and cloning firewalls as required by the users but always considering the security of the servers
- Open and take care of cases with Tableau when necessary for platform related issues
- International and intercultural experience.
- Fluent in English.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 104706
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time