IT Security Architect / Consultant (f/m/d) - Corporate Technology in Munich
A passion for scrutiny.
Our cyber security specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Consulting on and conception of solution modules for the secure design of applications, products and solutions of Siemens business units worldwide
- Consulting of responsible managers and experts on IT security topics
- Research and development in the area of IT security, including the topics of secure architectures, web security, cloud computing security, IoT
- Design and implementation of security building blocks that can be used in consulting projects
- Perspectively, project management of customer projects and/or internal topic responsibility
- Help design and secure large industrial and infrastructure solutions
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security, information security, etc.
- Enjoying developing IT Security architectures, especially in the context of the Web, Cloud and IoT
- Sound knowledge and pronounced interest in IT security
- Broad relevant professional experience, ideally in software architectures, IT security, and hands on cloud architectures.
- Sound knowledge in the areas of project work and consulting
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) would be an advantage, e.g., Identity Federation, SSO (OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML, LDAP/AD)
- Ability to clearly present and communicate technical contexts / scientific work
- Intercultural experience desirable, e.g. through a longer stay abroad
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Theresa Landgraf.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 104733
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time