SHL CS CCC Logistics officer 物流专员 104807
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Handle the assigned tasks of spare parts domestic transportation, returns tracking and relevant activity
2. Generate forwarder's KPI report of domestics transportation and return
3. Drive continuous improvement of forwarder's return delivery
4. Contact relevant parties (CSE,Customer, etc) to verify the pending status
5Coordinate relevant parties to push for solution of pending cases
6. Follow up satisfaction survey on domestics transportation and return
7. Check and clear open items in logistics relevant account
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
1. 1 to 3 years (2 to 5 years, 1+ in management position for Senior) domestics transportation management related experience with a proven track record, preferably in supply chain management or third party logistics.
2. Bachelor degree or above with major in logistics/supply chain management/International trade
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. <use your country EEO required language where applicable>
<Add contact information if applicable>
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 104807
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time