Communication Technology – Developer
We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a perfect place to do it. A perfect place to learn. A perfect place to grow. A perfect place to prosper. A perfect place for every stage of life.
How? By driving and trendsetting force which joins in proven leading-edge technologies to increase productivity. The Digital Factory (DF) Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
C++ Developer - Communication Technology
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Digital Factory. Here, we’re hiring for a Programmers. In this role, you’ll work more as a Software Engineer in charge of one or more Software projects, Programmers also serve as Technical advisers to management and provide programming perspective on requirements. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
We make real what matters
- You would be responsible to evaluate various communication protocols for the industrial automation related use cases / scenarios
- We need you to support & implement proof of concepts in the area of Communication Technologies (5G, OPC UA, TSN, and others)
- You will Come up with innovative Solutions for the PoCs and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of Communications and Ability to quickly learn, adapt to new technologies and programming paradigms.
What you need to make real what matters
- BE/ B.Tech with 3-7 years of experience in working with Linux based environment.
· At least one year experience working with Communication technologies such as TCP/IP, OPC UA etc. Knowledge about Ethernet would be helpful.
· Proficient with C++ language.
· Experience of working with Cloud protocols, MQTT, AQMP, MindSphere
· Kernel knowledge (QDisc), Ethernet drivers, Synchronization(qPTP) would be helpful.
· Software Design & Development – OOPS/OOAD methodologies
· Experience in working with multi-site global teams is beneficial.
· Working experience in both Windows and Linux environment will be beneficial.
This role is primarily based at Bangalore. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Digital Factory at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/digital-factory.htm and about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 104852
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time