Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power Generation Services
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Finance
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible for Business Target Agreement & Forecast processes for all business KPI's including alignment with all stakeholders, challenging the targets and explaining to the management
- Cost controlling for various functional costs including but not limited to – SG&A, Travel & Entertainment, COGS, Service agreements, People cost etc.
- Excellent MS Office (excel & power point) skills
- Conducting and coordinating external and internal audits
- Managing and preparing key reporting on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Be a watch dog with specific performance analysis to bring to the fore topics that require management attention
- Prepare for periodic meetings / updates with Division, India and regional management
- Driving the culture of balance sheet and Income statement upkeep into division
- Drive the digitalization initiatives / ideas leading to smarter reporting, process & productivity improvement.
- Leading special critical projects from time to time.
- Support the CDC in driving the CPM certification program at Lead Country level
- Coordinating with various stakeholders at regional and HQ level
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a Bachelors’ in Commerce or Business Management with 6 to 8 years of experience OR MBA/CA/ICWA with 3-5 years of experience
- You have good understanding of accounting topics with exposure to Financial Planning, Budgeting etc.
- You are ready to explore new tools/horizons, innovate and act as a business enabler
- You have good communication skills, strict adherence to deliverables
- You possess positive attitude and never give up in the face of adversity
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 104854
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time