RfP Consultant (m/f/diverse)
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to
go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound
Then come and join our global team as RfP Consultant (m/f/diverse) to professionalize our bid response process and IT supplier partnerships.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will manage end-to-end RfXs (Request for Information and Proposals) for IT services and projects to source and contract IT services and projects in high quality
- To that end, you are responsible to lead cross-functional, intercultural RfP project teams and actively support and ensure all RfP-related documents are finalized in time and high quality
- You will coach teams in creating meaningful requirements (functional, technical, and non-functional)
- In alignment with procurement you will support during the supplier bidding phase, contract negotiation until awarding and transition
- You conduct contract implementation, trainings and hand over
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Business Law or in an equivalent discipline
- You have extensive professional experience in IT service management (ITSM), IT consulting, strategic procurement, bid management or comparable. Ideally during this experience you have already managed RfPs and proposals
- You have knowledge in one or several of the following domains: IT requirements, ITIL, IT Service Management, contractual law, or project management
- You have solid understanding of biddings and the sourcing process
Your attributes and skills:
- Your international working experience and your ability to discuss relevant business topics in English and German are the basis for efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globe
- With your very good interpersonal and communication skills you can effectively communicate across diverse businesses, cultures, and levels of leadership
- You have strong assertiveness to support the company’s goals
- You have the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and their sometimes conflicting expectations and requirements
- You live up to your commitment and excel at execution
- You constantly demonstrate passion in what you do, and inspire passion in others
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 104859
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time