Proposal Professional (Technical Sales Support Professional) - Electrical & Instrumentation
Technical Sales Support Professional - Electrical & Instrumentation
Department: Gas and Power
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Sales
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
To Support PG Hub Sales Team for India, ASP, China, MENA, Africa, Europe, LAM for on time preparation & submission of Competitive Proposals. Also support PS Sales team for service proposals for Modernization & upgrade projects. This include Technical Offer preparation & Cost Estimation for Proposals in India & across the world for Industrial Steam Turbine Business within the framework of policies and guidelines of Siemens with the objective of achieving and exceeding the business goals of the department.
• Responsible for Proposal Engineering for Electrical & Instrumentation part.
• Also responsible to handle entire Proposal preparation as Proposal Manager.
• Work closely and support Sales & Marketing team by providing technical Sales support for overall Proposal & able to handle entire Electrical & Instrumentation part.
• Responsible for Technical Offer preparation for complete Proposal, including preparation of deviation & clarification on Customer Tender Specification
• Responsible for Sizing & selection of Electrical items & Systems including extended scope items.
• Responsible for selection & configuration of Control & Instrumentation Systems including turbine governor
• Responsible for preparation of Electrical Single line Diagram, Control system overview diagram, P&IDs.
• Evaluation of Proposal risks and preparation of mitigation plan.
• Attending Customer Technical Clarification meeting as support to Sales Team
• Responsible for Cost Estimation of all Electrical items & Systems including extended scope items.
• Responsible for Cost Estimation of all C&I items & Systems
• Co-ordinate with SCM, OM, EN, PM, QM for respective cost inputs for proposed scope & services.
• Responsible for Technical closure of Proposal with Customer / Consultants
• Responsible for Preparation of Technical Contract document & finalize it with Customer
• Support Sales Team for Handing Over of Own Projects to PM, & participate in internal kick-off meeting to support Sales & PM team
• Support Engineering team as & when required for Clarification / open points during project execution.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
1. B.E / B.Tech in Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering with 5 to 10 years experience.
2. Rich Knowledge on Electrical System of Steam Turbines Power plant is must
3. Rich Knowledge on Control & Instrumentation of Steam Turbines Power plant is must
4. Previous experience in Engineering or Technical Sales Support role for E & I items for Steam Turbines Power plant is preferred.
5. Knowledge on E & I balance of plant items are preferred.
6. Must be Technically sound to face Customer directly
7. Good communication skills.
8. Good team player. Multitasking & should be able to work & perform under time pressure
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 104864
Organization: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time