We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You will work independently on your own initiative on detailed mechanical and electrical engineering for customer-specific solutions in process analytics
- You will coordinate complex customer projects with the responsibility for functionality, quality, budet, and in time delivery. You will be the interface between internal and external business partners and will manage the various stakeholders. You will manage suppliers and sub-contractors to avoid delays in project execution. You will resolve hardware and software problems and introduce corrective measures.
- You will demonstrate the solutions to your customers during factory acceptance tests.
- Furthermore you will be part of a team to continuously improve and optimize internal processes and provide expert know how for customer support in sales and service.
- In addition, you will support project management with risk and claim management.
- As the basis for your success, you have completed a degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, process technology or physics, and you have several years of professional experience in a comparable field of activity
- Additionally you can offer several years of relevant project experience in the area of analytical measurement technology and have skills in engineering of analytical systems from analyzer cabinets to analyzer houses (in accordance with DIN EN 61285)
- You can impress with your experience in mechanical and electrical engineering and in construction using AUTO-CAD and/or ESC-CAD, as well as a knowledge of process analytics and sample conditioning systems.
- In addition you have advanced knowledge of process technology, gas chromatography, explosions protection (ATEX), and Office applications. You also have a basic knowledge of SAP and Ethernet networks
- Moreover, you have a pragmatic, results-oriented way of working, and you are flexible and open to new working environments
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Vera Scharrer.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 104938
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time