Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for the Project Management of Compressor Assembly., This will be according to defined Project Management (PM) standards and customer requirements, and with end to end responsibility for economic results, quality, schedule and EHS
- Guides Project Management activities for Assembly or manufacturing Business. Definition and management of schedules, budget, risk, change control, opportunity and resource management.
- Will act in accordance with the PM@Siemens Methodology and will perform all activities according to PM80 to PM700 activities according to the PM@Siemens Global Project Management Handbook.
- Resource Management will include the on-time delivery of materials, shop floor and technical documentation and reports. To ensure that Contractual Obligations are fulfilled.
- Responsible for developing Customer Relationships following the post-sales phase for compressor Business.
- Will meet regularly with Customers with at least 3 days per week at the customer office and lead Project progress and Technical review meetings.
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of procedures, practices and concepts for work groups within the Local and Product Lead Centre Organizations and how they interact and support each other to achieve Company targets
- Regular preparation of project progress reports and other reports internally and to product lead center
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Typically 5-8 years of successful experience in related field preferably within Compressor Products in the Oil and Gas Market (or equivalent qualification)
- Successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above
- Experience within the Oil and Gas Market and Compressor Product
- Experience of collaboration with Product Lead Centers and Suppliers
- Experience of collaboration with Siemens Regional Companies and / or external Partners
- Experience in technical function areas with commercial experience"
- Ability to indirectly direct / project manage internal teams (e.g. SCM & Tendering)
- Project Manage the delivery of work packages from Suppliers and Product Lead Centers
- Experience and comfortable with change management and leading change management"
- Short or long term delegations to foreign countries
- Collaboration with international teams
- Very good English language skills oral and in writing
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 104942
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time