SHL North Account Specialist 北区 影像设备销售（沈阳）
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
- Achieve sales target in assigned territories for responsible medical product lines
- Manage project administration included find project, filter and focus important project, conclusion and get order to achieve the target
- Support dealer in bidding coordination
- Participate area marketing activity, for example, exhibition, seminar, opening ceremony, take care customer who join these activities
- Work with daliy issue like participate sales training ,on time report for weekly and monthly
- Maintain relation with customers by visiting and report to relevant department to solve problem
- Promote customer satisfaction rate
- Collect marketing information for further analysis
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above with major in medical, marketing, business or related
- 5 years above working experience in sales, project management and technology in the field of medical equipment
- Excellent in understanding an acting on customer's needs
- Excellent skill in selling, negotiation, project management and market information collection
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Chinese as good command of English
- Self-motivated,strong power on implement ,quick learner, able to work under high pressure
- Frequent travel is required
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 104957
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time