Technical consultant for shop floor IT / MES in Factory Automation
For system support in Factory Automation business, we are looking for young engineers to join our team. The main responsibility is to technically support internal and external customers regarding line integration to shop floor IT / MES in Factory Automation. This includes creating innovative concepts, presales support, preparation and execution of technical workshops, consulting of customer projects and a daily curiosity about how to improve the usage of our products.
What are my responsibilities?
• Creating innovation concepts for integration of automation level to shop floor IT / MES
• Onsite customer visits to support sales regarding technical topics
• Build up and maintain expert knowledge about latest technologies and trends in Factory Automation
• Prepare and execute technical workshops to share the latest knowledge to internal and external customers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• You have first experience with MES systems like SIMATIC IT, CAMSTAR
• You have experience with IT interface programming and data handling
• You are highly motivated to work in a global team, learn from others and share your own knowledge
• You have Bachelor degree or above
• Your presentation skills are reasonable
• We prefer English abilities
• You are willing to travel (two days per week averagely)
What else do I need to know (introduction about business)
With the brand SIMATIC, Siemens has one of the world’s leading automation product families, including SCADA, PLC, HMI, IOs any many more.
SIMATIC System Support delivers internal technical support regarding Factory Automation topics. A team of highly motivated technical consultants covers knowledge across the whole SIMATIC Portfolio.
We are responsible to bring the latest technologies of Factory Automation Business Unit to Siemens engineers. This we do by various knowledge transfer measures and by technical supporting projects of customers.
Please find more information on our organization at http://www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.