Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Research Engineer.
Computer vision applications for scan automation of X-Ray products. Prototyping, evaluate and development of the image processing & Analysis algorithm and solutions.
• Investigating the new applications on computer vision and image analysis.
• Developing technological and clinical concepts and validating their clinical benefits through fast prototypes.
• Realize and deploy these solutions within the product development.
• Support clinical evaluation of new applications.
• Contribute to the expansion of our patent portfolio through our own inventions.
• May create publications in scientific journals and participate acedemy conferences.
• Bring theoretical knowledge and many years of relevant professional experience in the field of computer vision and ideally have experience in medical image processing.
• Solid programming skills, have experience with relevant programming languages, tools and software frameworks (C++, python, matlab, Qt, tensorflow…), and open to learn new programming languages and procedures.
• Proficiency in verbal and written English communications.
• Agile and analytical thinking, problem solving skills.
Master in computer science, physics, or in a comparable engineering science, ideally with a doctorate.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 104976
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time