Technical Manager for Rail Telematics Systems - Prague
Mobility is going to be digital. Siemens Mobility is the global leader for mobility solutions that improve the quality of life of millions of people on all continents. We are developing intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization in our industry. Our solution portfolio ranges from rail vehicles and rail automation to traffic technology and railway electrification. With our data-driven services, we offer a unique added value for our customers‘ business. We call it Ingenuity for Life.
If you really want to make a difference, make it with us.
- You are responsible for the implementation and integration of Rail Telematics subsystems along the development lifecycle of a train project.
- You define funcional concepts, use cases, and system requirements based on customer requirements.
- You monitor the work progress and development performance of internal and external suppliers.
- You review the work results of your suppliers and take care of acceptance testing.
- You drive the mechanical and electrical integration of your subsystems into the train.
- You completed a course in communications, engineering, or computer science (standard period of study > 4 years) - or have acquired equivalent knowledge by practical work.
- You have several years of practical experience working in this field or hold a doctor‘s degree.
- You have a good understanding of system architecture as well as network technologies.
- You have a broad set of skills in system integration for both hardware and software components.
- Ideally, you are familiar with railway standards and regulations such as EN 50155, UIC 568, TSI PRM.
- You are fluent in English. German is an additional benefit.
You can look forward to
- Bonus for joining us 50.000 CZK
- New modern workplace either in Prague (metro station Stodulky)
- Learning and growing in an agile team within a stable international company
- Working on a long-term strategic program
- Close cooperation with colleagues abroad
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office
- An individual budget of 48.000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Job ID: 105005
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time