WEBMethods and Cast Iron Developer
What are my responsibilities?
· To contribute and collaborate with other team members with similar competency.
· Will be working in team operative at different geographic and cultures
· Will be working directly with business partners and customers.
· Will be assuring adherence to committed SLA’a and KPI’s.
What else do I need to know?
Knowledge and Experience
· Minimum 4-6 years of solid hands-on experience in web Methods Product Suite.
· Experience on web Methods platform including Integration Server, WMIC, Trading Networks, JDBC / SAP Adapter, Broker, Flat File, large file handling, web services, XML Schema, Publish/Subscribe, JMS and Unix/Linux Commands.
· Basic Java coding knowledge would be a add-on.
· Experience in Development/Support of hybrid Integration solutions and good understanding of SOA lifecycle.
· Setting up and configuring web Methods environments for testing and development purposes.
· Work with business analyst team extensively to identify and gather system requirements, functional specs, design, and assist with testing.
· Troubleshoot existing web Methods interfaces and applications for defect and issue resolution.
· Knowledge on Salesforce and IBM Cast Iron would be an additional benefit.
· Experience in working on Agile Methodologies. Knowledge on Agile tools like Jira, Rally, etc. would be preferred.Excellent communication and documentation skills. Determination, Initiative, Learning, Communication Skills, Team Player, Customer Focus, Professional Ethics.
Job ID: 105007
Organization: Global Business Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time