Job Title: Safety Officer
Job Profile: Do you want to craft the future with us? Join our Digital Industries Division and help us in solving complex process control challenges of the industry with your experienced knowledge in sales/market strategy.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You should have the knowledge in Safety process implementation
- UA UC Near miss reporting, HIRA, JSA, preparation.
- PPE awareness, training, Safety improvements, Safety procedures,
- You are aware of safety standards
- You have a knowledge of Work permit system
- You are well versed with Factory safety rules.
- Industrial experience in refineries, automobile, petrochemicals are preferred
- Coordinating safety activities for all IPM sites, Monthly EHS data preparation, analysis, action plan preparation, improvements in PPE analysis and its control. Monitoring safety performances of each site.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
- You are a graduate in Electrical / Mechanical with consistent track record and experience of 14 to 17 years and at least 5 to 7 years’ experience in safety leadership role.
- Must have experience in industrial safety practices especially in Electrical field. Able to analyze the safety data and prepare action plan. good commanding communication skill, generate safety reports on day to day basis.
- Making of action plan & presentations to the top management.
- Must possess PDIS regular certificate
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Jharsuguda where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 105013
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time