Area Sales - North East
Area Sales Professional
Experts, pioneers, networkers.
Our Sales professional are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait but take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision-making, help you become a reliable partner in customer relationships.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Responsible for the Sales of Energy Management Portfolio in North East Region and achieving business targets
- Knowledge of North East market in T&D Utility domain or exposure in Channel Sales to Contractors, Industry, Govt. Dept. like PHED, PWD, MES, Railways, Building Infrastructure customers, and interface with major consultants, Panel builders & distributors will be preferred
- Analyze and evaluate market conditions and spots business opportunities for products and solutions by analyzing the planned investments budgets (Capex / Opex) of potential and existing customers.
- Candidate should be able to read and understand technical specifications and can offer fitting products, make quotation. provides sufficient inputs to proposal teams for offer preparation, leads technical and commercial discussion, negotiates proposal with customers in collaboration with other involved team members and the management.
- Supports proposal team in estimation of winning price by sharing market intelligence on price movements and competitor’s strategy .
- Maintain and develop valuable relationship with executives and key decision makers at all levels and engages organizational support in strengthening this relationship
- Acts as a voice of customer and collaborate internally for timely closure of complaints to ensure customer satisfaction and high NPS
Use your skills to move the world forward
- B.E / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Having 8-10years of sales experience in Power Transmission & Distribution substation equipment’s, Protection devices & Substation Automation portfolios.
- Product knowledge on HV & MV AIS & GIS equipment, protection devices and substation automation, service portfolio is highly required. Adequate understanding of substation configuration and layouts, technical standards i.e. IEC/IS is a must.
- Possess excellent presentation & communications skills. Candidate should have good inter-personal skills as profile demands lot of interaction & co-ordination with internal & external stakeholders
- Adequate proficiency on MS office and standard CRM tools
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
The job location is Guwahati, but you need to travel where this journey takes you
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you finish the areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
And about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 105023
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time