IT System Engineer (m/f/divers) Remote Support German and English
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as IT System Engineer (m/f/divers) Remote Support German and English to support our international customers in the radiology department of a hospital with their IT infrastructure.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As IT System Engineer for Remote support you work efficiently in both a local and a virtual support team and you are responsible for Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA), ensuring international support within normal business hours as well as in stand-by
- You provide customer IT support for clinical software, working on a remote basis and provide high-quality support to our customers
- You coordinate and organize activities within the scope of support, with internal and external partners, in order to ensure clinical operation for customers
- You configure, maintain and implement IT interfaces to other systems in a customer environment
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services für Bildgebung & Therapie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of electronics engineering, computer science or similar, with strong focus on IT; alternatively you have gained substantial work experience in the field described above
- You have first experience in customer IT support with clinical systems, clinical software and workflow
- You have basic knowledge of virtualized IT systems (VMware, Microsoft), SQL Databases, Networking, scripting and server hardware
- Basic Linux and Oracle experience is a plus
- You have experience in implementing interfaces for 3rd party applications as well as in planning and implementing IT projects (e.g. System Updates)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have the ability to maintain an overview of the various support enquiries and set corresponding priorities
- You will be supporting customers mainly in German and also English. Therefore you need fluent German and English skills. Additional European languages are highly appreciated
- You are a team player and you have an orientation on high quality, show customer focus, communication and analytical skills
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 105045
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time