Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• The candidate will be responsible for some subcomponents of Electronical Archiving Services including service management, provider management and application management as well as managing customer demands.
• Service Ownership and Service Management for services and applications, including the accompanying Solution Management processes (incident, problem, capacity, availability and change management)
• Service / application life cycle responsibility (design, implementation, operation, phase out) including continuous service improvement
• Planning and controlling of service budgets with respective cost transparency and forecast quality in cooperation with the IT headquarter controlling and the IT headquarter management
• IT service provider management, incl. service level and quality controlling as well as escalations management
• Infosec und Vulnerability Management within the responsible services
• Manage business demands within the respective service portfolio.
• Interacting with customers and suppliers on technical level
• (Sub-)Project management within the respective service portfolio
• Service responsibility:
• Unified File Access (UFA): Service Owner, Service Management, Solution Management
• SAPERION Shared archive: Solution Management
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Bachelor / Master preferably in Information Technology / Engineering or similar qualification
• 10+ years of experience in design and development.
• 3 years of experience as service manager or similar role
• Advanced experience in solution architecture, project and supplier management
• Basic experience in information security and information protection standards
• Advanced experience in Archiving solutions
• Advanced experience in Microsoft technologies and database systems
• Basic experience in cloud environments is an advantage
• Advanced knowledge of SAPERION Archiving Solutions and SAP ArchiveLink
• Basic knowledge of database systems (MS SQL, Oracle, Access)
• Basic knowledge of program languages (Perl, C#) is an added advantage as well as file format conversion with SEAL (DPF)
• Ability act on one's own responsibility with little supervision
• Self-motivated and having strong collaboration skills to work in a global, agile/lean environment
• Working within global teams and different stakeholders in all relevant IT departments
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Hands on experience in requirement engineering, design and implementation of customer demands
• Interpersonal communication
• Fluent in English
• Language German is an added advantage
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 105076
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time