Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
•The Digital Ecosystem Technical Support Engineer will help our customers to connect their organization's technology to the digital ecosystem and be their first contact for any faults or irregularities in systems installed on the customer's premises and cloud-based applications, analyze and communicate technical recommendations and maintain close contact with our customers and with internal and external partners, foster the DevOps culture and work closely with our agile development team to drive forward and implement solutions for customers and be responsible for consultation with our customers and coordinating the activities of external and internal partners.
• Examinations conducted in a radiology or cardiology department
• Healthcare IT and workflows
• RIS/PACS or CIS/PACS interfacing
• Business fluent in spoken and written Spanish and English, and feel comfortable working in an international team which is partly virtual
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas
• Minimum 5 years Healthcare software IT implementation and support experience.
• Microsoft Operating Systems (Server and Clients), Networking, Security, Antivirus, Web Technologies, Citrix, VMware, Storage hardware devices and technologies.
• Advanced experience with DICOM, HL7, XML, HTML
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills and abilities.
• Advance understanding of networking principles, including DHCP, routing, name resolution, Windows Domain and Active Directory.
Job ID: 105087
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.S.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time