Customer Service Engineer - Siemens Healthineers @ Doha Office
Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Where will I be working?
Siemens Healthineers Qatar is pleased to announce an extremely exciting opportunity to join our customer service team, as a customer service engineer based in Doha office.
What will I be doing?
- Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of Siemens medical systems.
- Communicating and accept all operative advice from the Customer Care Center.
- Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment.
- Comply with national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare·
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction, within the framework of Healthineers Customer Services
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Engineering/Biomedical Bachelor or Master degree from reputable university or college
- You are considered as an experienced specialist in the field of servicing our equipment
- You have a 5 years’ or more working primarily on Siemens Cyclotron / Chemistry Modules
- You have a very good IT knowledge related to the medical field. Preferably with experience working with additional modalities such as MI, CT, and MRI.
- Excellent communication skills rounded by a very good command in English
- Flexibility to travel within Qatar or wider region if needed.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 105100
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time