Sales Intern - Mobility
Satisfying the need for Seamless mobility
People today expect and need solutions that make their daily mobility simpler, more flexible, faster, more reliable and affordable. Cities and national economies, on the other hand, face the challenge of reducing the costs, space requirements, noise and CO2 emissions of transportation.
The pressure on mobility providers and policymakers to meet these mobility and transportation needs is not just high but growing – by 2050 the urban population is expected to exceed 70%. In the face of these rising demands, the transport industry is now seeking solutions that will take existing transport infrastructure to the next level.
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Support on-going sales and bid planning activities for Mobility sector in Singapore.
- Involvement in sales and bid proposal/presentation for Mobility projects such as Autonomous Vehicles, and other transport related projects
- Liaising with various parties from Germany/Spain/Locally/Regionally for sales/tender activities
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Undertaking a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Masters in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
To be eligible for this position, applicants must possess a Valid Student Pass in Singapore or satisfy the Ministry of Manpower’s Work Holiday Pass (WHP) requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 105130
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time