Head of Strategy& Business Development
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name,
Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their
energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit
combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Develop extensive knowledge of current market conditions and competition. Continuous market research and competition analysis on the foreseen and planned activities, define and replace the strategy according to survey and marketing analysis data.
- Identify trendsetter ideas, identify business opportunities.
- Scouting new business opportunities based on assessments of future market and technology trends. Derive recommendations regarding competitive positioning and potential investment opportunities.
- According to the company strategies developed, initiate, lead and implement respective business development projects (e.g. JV/M&A, investment, localization, Sales Push, etc.). Be responsible for coordinating internal and external resources in supporting those projects.
- Transform project results into concrete actions and effectively drive communication and implementation across the organization.
- Ensure the direct connection through regular communication with global division strategy department to support and coordinate the regional implementation of global division strategic programs.
- Coach and develop team members.
- Support business operation by defining KPIs from business development point of view. Attend regular division business review meeting.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- 10 years above working experience in Healthcare business or related industries, clear vision on the development trend and pattern of healthcare market in China
- Excellent understanding and unique opinion on how MNC could participate in the market development
- Extensive experience of developing strategy for large / medium size companies and in M&A and strategic partnership
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills, with capacity to interact with all levels in the organization, especially to executive level
- Strong presentation skills and analytical skills with framework to process complicated issues, market insight and monitor capabilities
- Proven experience in leading teams to deliver new strategies or capabilities while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members
- Innovative / unlimited thinking, Customer handling skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 105132
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time