SHD DX SFE Manager
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as SFE Manager.
Your mission and responsibilities:
Position Headline: Managing SFE Projects & Tools to drive Sales Force Effectiveness. Pushing DCI (data collection interface) and building SFE and data analysis report by BI & CRM system.
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Pushing and coordinating DCI project implementation with data vendor and distributors.
2. Designing Sales & Marketing report by BI tools, and maintaining data & reporting system.
3. Support BA rebate calculation according to DCI report.
4. Providing insights from data analysis & reports to identify commercial & capability opt.
5. Supporting Sales management in KPI monitoring, territory alignment, business analysis.
6. Supporting Clinical Marketing in market segment, key customer performance follow-up, market penetration analysis, and promotion result monitoring.
7. Working with IT team and data vendor to leverage BI, CRM and other SFE resource.
8. Other projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
Your qualifications and experiences:
More than 5 years of SFE work experience in Diagnostics, Medical Device or Pharmaceutical MNC;
Adequate knowledge about Sales Force Effectiveness, Sales Operation, Business Strategy & Planning.
Experience in DCI tool, BI tools (eg. QLIKSENSE, TABLEAU) and CRM.
Proficiency in written and oral English and good command of MS office Excel statistic and analysis.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Job ID: 105139
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time