SLC - Commercial Manager for STWH (CFO) - Wuhan 商务经理 - 武汉
Mission of Function
Leading the OC together with OC General Manager, directs and controls the following activities within OC: accounting, finance, controlling, audit, risk/assets management, procurement and logistics, taxes, legal, compliance, data protection and information security, IT. Responsible for financial planning, performance controlling, reporting, and business administration support for the OC.
What are my responsibilities ?
1. Business Responsibilities/Profit and Loss: managing the financial resources of the business unit, where appropriate integrating objectives in order to meet the agreed objectives.
2. Operational Controlling: Continuous comparison of objectives and budget fulfillments(monitoring, analysis, guidance)in order to predict and safeguard reliably the course of business.
3. Commercial Responsibilities: Performance of commercial tasks, especially due diligence in all business contacts and safeguarding of the outline value flow in the context of applicable regulation in order to safeguard financial success and adherence to correct procedures.
4. Risk Management: Assessment of special influence on the course of business at strategies, country and project level in order to be able to make measures to reduce risks.
5. Operational Planning: Generation of budget targets,i.e. new orders/sales/rsults/financial resouces/headcount from the market data, company in order to defin and control measures.
6. Business Target Agreement
7. People management: within functional area select, deploy and develop employees under relevant statuary legislation and company policies; aligns all members toward team excellence in order t ensure long-term company success with motivated high calibrate.
8. Steering the entire budget and planning process, meet the deadlines.
How Do I need to qualify for this job ?
- 10 years and above of experience in Controlling or Business Administration tasks
- 2 - 3 years of experience in factory BA will be preferred
- 5 years leadership experience.
- Professional financial education in economics, business administration and accounting,
- Advanced knowledge in contract, tax, labor law
- Professional knowledge in product cost analysis
- Advanced knowledge on IT applications, such as SAP (all modules) and data bases with strong focus on statistical analysis
- Basic product and key competitor knowledge
- Virtual team/ project management
- Multiple functional team management
- Factory planning, controlling and accounting
- Product cost calculation
- Global projects
- Local sales (lead management, opportunity tracking, offer strategy, claim management, win/loss, etc.)
- Corporate function (e.g.: performance controlling, business development, strategy, procurement, etc.)
- Recruitment and training of talents
- Strategic business planning
- Performance monitoring and target setting
Job ID: 105169
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time