Senior Energy Engineer
Where will you be working?
Siemens Building Technologies is pleased to announce an extremely exciting opportunity to work within our Building Performance and Sustainability Team concentrating on developing innovate energy efficiency solutions for our Middle Eastern clients.
You will work with our existing and new customers to qualify, identify and quantify Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) for the Building Performance and Sustainability Business in Middle East.
- Independently perform preliminary and detailed energy audits (ASHRAE Level 1,2 and 3) to qualify, identify and quantify simple to complex Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) to convert qualified leads into strong business case
- Coordinate facility site visits and communicate requirements with customer, internal resources and outside vendors/subcontractors on ECMs
- Follow all internal, external processes and coordination with stake holder for innovative and flawless solution Development
- Develop energy calculations, preliminary and detailed reports and contract exhibits; assists in proposal development
- Develop savings M&V plan compliant to local and international standards
- Apply building energy simulation programs or MS Excel spreadsheet calculations to determine project energy and operational savings
Shared tasks and responsibilities
- Provide review of subcontractor proposals, rectify gaps in savings calculations and scopes of work
- Testing new products/solutions and Development of new Energy and water savings ECMs
- Support in standardizing processes and documentations related to Energy Audits and Projects
- Develop vendors, subcontractors to carry out retrofit work related to energy business.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive technical exposure to HVAC systems, building controls, lighting, building envelope, electrical and domestic water systems and certifications in Energy such as CEA/CEM/CMVP etc. At least 6 + years’ Experience in Energy Performance Contracting project development and Energy Audits is essential. You will need ability to work with different stake holders in Energy Business; internal and external with sound Knowledge of Facility Management processes followed in the building industry. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs, high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
Job ID: 105208
Organization: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time