- You will develop and prototype innovative data analytics solutions together with business specialists and software architects and clients;
- You develop complex algorithms by utilizing modern approaches from the domains of machine learning and advanced data analytics in general;
- Your design implementations are controlled from a technical point of view (Non-Functional Requirements, Test Coverage, Code Quality);
- You analyze and communicate technical recommendations and liaise with internal and external partners;
- Analysis and identification of new data related business opportunities in the container terminal area (Internet of Things) are part of your job description;
- You play a leading role in the interpretation and analysis of data from complex technical systems;
- Acts as a specialized know-how owner for the technical discipline;
- You track, document and report development progress regularly;
- Perform Integral functional tests and acceptance tests together with client;
- You participate in our lean approach to project engineering by identifying efficiencies in what we do.
- You have a Master in data science or similar or completed studies in information systems, mathematics or a related area;
- You have professional experience in data integration and the physical implementation of complex data models;
- Experience with project work in the research and development area especially in the domain of data discovery and data science;
- You are familiar with cloud technologies such as AWS, Bluemix and Azure;
- You have in-depth knowledge of large-scale data lifecycle management, distributed data management systems and big data analytics (data warehousing, business intelligence, Data Visualization techniques, SQL, NoSQL, graph databases, Hadoop/Hive, Spark, Python, R, Java);
- In multidisciplinary project teams with a clear focus on implementation, you demonstrate that you are highly self-motivated and able to think independently as well as acting as a team player;
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art project management and software development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban, DevOps, TDD, BDD, Continuous Delivery);
- You have demonstrated the ability to interact with interdisciplinary & international teams and are willing to travel internationally on business trips (approx. 10-20%);
- Knowledge of machine engineering and control systems is a plus;
- Knowledge of Siemens Mindsphere is a plus;
- Knowledge of Simatic S7, TIA portal, Wincc or WinccOA is a preference;
- You have sound business knowledge of English, knowledge of Dutch and German would be useful.
- A good salary and annual profit sharing.
- 40 days' holiday days per year.
- You will be part of an international network.
- Continuous development opportunities
- Fitness and seated massage opportunities during or after work.
Job ID: 105221
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Nederland N.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time