Project Procurement Expert
Location: Vadodara, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: SCM Procurement
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Plan oversee monitor and support procurement for business/projects/factory with in framework of policies and guideline of SL and SAG with the objective of achieving and exceeding the business goals and strive for customer satisfaction. In addition to it following will be responsibilities for this position.
- Responsible for coordinating with Internal/ External partners, Internal such as Engineering., Commercial, Project Management, counterparts from various locations of Siemens and External – Customers, Suppliers/Vendors, Contractors.
- Responsible for coordinating with Internal/ External partners, Internal such as Engineering, Commercial, Sales, Project Management, counterparts from various locations of Siemens and External – Customers, Suppliers/Vendors, Contractors.
- Sourcing: float inquiry to approved vendor based on provided specifications, provide clarifications to/from vendors for offers received, and coordinate with Engineering department for techno-commercial evaluation.
- Offer assessment & negotiations, Order placement, Coordination with Engineering & ensure the techno-commercial evaluation of the offers received to identify possible deviations, compare / negotiate technical, commercial and other issues with the vendor
- Have the capability to evaluate the load plan of vendor and monitoring on regular basis.
- To identify and develop vendors best in line with the quality and time schedules as per business requirement.
- Vendor Management: Monitor and follow-up on vendor activities, highlight potential delays. To ensure that corrective actions are taken to minimize/manage the delays/damages.
- Improve supplier performance on the basis of feedback through periodical review on product, services & processes. To achieve improvement in cost, quality & time frame.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E Electrical or Instrumentation
- Experience range between 4 to 8 years
- Have the good exposure for execution of different commodities for steam turbine packages.
- Have the ability to identify the gaps in different stage of manufacturing at sub-vendor and potential to mitigate the risk involved.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/energy/power-generation/steam-turbines.html and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 105241
Organization: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time