|Responsibilities and Tasks: |
- Expand and further develop comprehensive, sustainable
customer relationships at all levels of the customer organization (especially
from working level to middle management).
- Identify and
track business opportunities with the customer as well as create and update
- Take care of
assigned core customers for both directly business related and indirectly
business related issues.
targeted opportunities, coordinate and leverage tech competence from business
divisions to perform acquisition process.
- Propose the
action items to the account team and develop / implement action plans.
- Follow up
and analyze won / lost orders and the competitor situation.
- Manage the
business partner group hierarchy in the customer information system.
|What do I need to do to qualify for this job?|
- BS in Engineering, Electrical or Mechanical.
- >3 years sales experience in Mobility related system/ product /equipment or solution.
- Proven sales track record of exceeding quotas and revenue targets.
- Knowledge of local market, customer and competition required.
- Good sense of business practice and commercial matters, on bidding, contract T&Cs, compliance in competition.
- Proficient technical knowledge and understanding of Mobility industry.
- Good communication and adapt people from different culture.
Job ID: 105307
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time