B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering/CAD/Design
3 to 5 years
What will be my responsibilities?
The Mechanical Design Engineer will work with team of engineers and understand the
requirements of the gearbox design for product development of wind turbine gearboxes
and build the component design using 3D CAD and engineering drawings with high quality.
NX (Unigraphics), Teamcenter, Basics of Microsoft Office
· Fundamental understanding of the mechanical design principles
· Good exposure to design of gearboxes
· Knowledge of GD&T and tolerance analysis
· Work within teams to gain an understanding of gearbox and mechanical interfaces
and their design requirements
· Experience in 3D CAD design of the gearbox component and related 2D drawings
· Responsible for quality and timely delivery of all drawings
· Previous experience in wind/industrial gearboxes for industry is an added advantage.
· Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills, ability to work in teams.
· Must be Self-motivated, Team player, Effective problem solving capabilities,
Committed to undertaking professional development and Ability to work on tight
· Desire to learn new concepts continuously
· Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic, international team with a
strong customer-oriented attitude
· Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) in English must be able to present
complex technical topics in a clear and structured way.