Would you be intrigued by an opportunity to explore interesting and unusual ways to exercise your deep skills in Automation Software Design Engineering especially for Artificial Intelligence based software development for engineering applications? Join our research group to explore how to apply these skills to Cyber-physical systems and make a difference with your expertise.
Innovation is what allowed our company to expand from a start-up in Berlin courtyard to a leading-edge global enterprise, and innovations are the ingredients of a successful future – for our company, for our customers and for society.
Corporate Technology (CT), as Siemens central research and development arm, has a critical role to play here. Under the leadership of the Chief Technology Officer and in partnership with the operating units, CT develops Siemens technology and innovation strategy, creates and industrializes basic technologies, promotes business excellence through consulting and engineering services, and protects the company’s intellectual property. Corporate Technology is both a creative driver of disruptive innovations and a partner to the Siemens businesses, offering them high quality research, development, and consulting services.
In Automation Software Engineering team we perform research & development (R&D) on software to automate the requirements of cyber-physical systems (CPS). A combination of method-based algorithms, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and existing expertise is envisioned to drive this automation in engineering.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
• In your role as a Software Engineering Technical Expert you will be proposing & defining projects around Automation Software Engineering mainly Digital Factory.
• Your primary role will also involve ensuring quality and impact-oriented results during the entire project execution cycle.
• While you will be working as an expert individual contributor your mentorship and technical guidance is sought after by the junior team members technically.
• In addition to the above you will also be modeling interactions between humans & autonomous systems.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
• We are looking for professionals with Masters (PhD preferred) in computer science, applied mathematics, mechanical engineering or related fields
• Also 10+ years of relevant corporate/research experience in software development is mandatory
• You must also have experience in Artificial Intelligence based software development for Cyber-physical systems for engineering applications and awareness and ability to learn and adopt key related emerging technologies
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about RDA at: Corporate Research, Siemens India website and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers