Senior Engineer / Assistant Manager- Packaging Engineering (Turbo).
Senior Engineer/Assistant Manager – Packaging Engineering (Turbo)
Location: Naroda, India
Department: Dresser – Rand India Pvt Ltd
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- , accessories , drive options / structural and piping and other related packages.
- etc. using appropriate standards and design rules.
- Carry out necessary calculations and analysis related to these components (using company software, spreadsheets or hand calculations)
- Need to perform technical evaluation and review of drawing received from sub vendor and to get approval from client / consultant. (As applicable).
- Preparation of bill of material in SAP / ERP (including piping and instrumentation etc)
- Coordination (External / internal) stack holders
- Meet deadlines for documentation (maintain On Time Delivery), quality and budgets.
- To support project team, Sales and after sales team as and when required.
- To follow ISO procedure and work instructions and to adopt personal commitment to excellence and actively supports and participate in a Total Quality Process. / Safety plans
- To ensure environmental / safety compliance and good work practices.
- involved in design / packaging design reviews ,Perform detailed analysis to resolve complex technical problems, , improve reliability, optimize processes, protect the environment or improve safety.
- Conduct root cause analysis (RCA) / can able to resolve specific equipment failures.
- Troubleshoot system problems. / or revamp systems for different operating conditions. Improve life cycle cost (LCC)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- The engineer is responsible to deliver engineering for new / revamp projects in area related to package engineering / project engineering for centrifugal and / or Reciprocating compressors and its accessories ( Oil / Gas / Process industries)
- To support purchasing, manufacturing, shop and after sales support in area related to package engineering / project engineering
- / Auxiliaries ( e.g Consoles , Gas seal systems ,etc)
- Gas compression / process / systems knowledge
- Basics of drivers (Motor, Gas Engine, Turbines)
- Engineering sizing calculations for Package accessories
- Instrumentation selection and materials
- Basic Knowledge of AutoCAD, Good skills in MS Project, MS office Windows, SAP,
- Exposure to handle Site issues/ resolutions
- Knowledge of ESH / ISO 9001
- Good in communication
- Qualifications / Requirements:
- 3 to 10 years of experience in an engineering (Compressor Packages)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 105380
Organization: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time