Proposal Engineer Large Drives
Siemens is looking for a Proposal Engineer to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be responsible for the quotation and pre-sales activities for Medium Voltage Motors, Generators and Drives within the Large Drives Applications business.
The Proposal Engineer has to work through the entire sales phase, from Lead Management evaluation to Sales support in the contract negotiation. He/she will be responsible for the technical specification analysis, products and system selection and configuration within the Large Drive Application business portfolio. In contact with the Quotation Center in Italy and in the Headquarter he/she will develop binding quotation for the Italian Customers involved in domestic and international business.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Manages the assigned tasks with growing autonomies and responsibility for the results.
· Support the local business performance of the product(s) and system(s) over the whole product lifecycle in cooperation with all partners over the whole process chain (local and HQ).
· Manages tools, reports / dashboards in order to evaluate proposal and Sales opportunity and performance in comparison with target, thus allowing the Management to define the annual forecast;
· Deep knowledge of the market technology and the competitors’ portfolio
· Supports product marketing strategies (product/system, price, placement, promotion).
· Cooperate as member of a cross functional team with Head Quarter to optimize the development of the Business Unit’s product(s), and system(s).
· Contributes to continuously improve the product lifecycle management to optimize the business performance.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation in drive train and industrial application;
· At least 3-5 years’ experience in sales or technical drive train related role within industrial applications, with a products’ portfolio made of electric motors and drives;
· Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Automation.
· Deep knowledge of drive techniques and electric motors.
· Available to occasional business trips on national and international level;
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken; German is appreciated.
· Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer satisfaction, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking
responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage
only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or
questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Job ID: 105394
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time